Sunday, February 7, 2010
Sunday Feb 7th, 2010
BTM Motorwerks revieled there Porsche RSR Turbo at the SCCA Solo II Race.
Designed specifically for Solo II X Prepared, this car utilizes full race suspension components from ERP and Smart Racing. with a power output of 390 HP and weighing just over 2000 Lbs, acceleration is fierce.
Sundays runs were planned shake down runs and data gathering. Overall, once tire temps started to increase, the performance was impressive. For the 1st shakedown we were only 2 seconds off TTOD.
Stay tuned for more info.
BTM Motorwerks had a very good season.
- Andy Chittum driving the BTM Motorwerks / Lemans Karting BMW 328I US Touring car had a great season finishing 4th at the NASA Nationals at Miller Motorsports park ans Second overall in US Touring car championships
- Brad McClure, President of BTM Motorwerks also had a great year of Racing. This was Brad's Rookie year acquiring his Race license in 2009. Some key points
- 3rd fastest lap record at Infineon
- 2nd fastest lap at Button Willow
- 4th Place at NASA Nationals at Miller Motorsports Park
- 3rd overall NASA Norcal.